Privacy Description (523/1999)
Updated: August 28, 2019
StoryMachine (Tarinakone) processes personal information about you in the design, delivery and marketing of its products or services to you or the organization you represent.
This leaflet describes how we process your information when you are ours:
o Customer (Customer Contact)
o a potential customer
o Visit the Story Machine website or blog or download a free guide or join an email list
1. The one who keeps the register
The Story Machine / Anne Kalliomäki
Rautatienkatu 31 B 5 krs, 33100 Tampere
Business ID: 2202972 – 8
2. Contact person for registry matters
Tel. 040 537 1939
3. Name of the register
Stories client register:
Register of customers
Register of newsletter subccribers
Register of people who have downloaded the guide
The register is used for customer relationship management and as a source of business decisions. The register may be used for marketing purposes, but not for electronic marketing without the recipient’s permission. Newsletters for marketing purposes always include the option to unsubscribe.
5. Information content of the register
The customer register consists of three registers:
1. The Stories Machine Customer Register contains the customer’s name, email, phone number, billing address, and order information.
2. The list of subscribers to the newsletter includes the customer’s name, e-mail, job title, and workplace.
3. The register of those who download the free guide will include the customer’s name, email and the name of the person’s company / organization / educational institution.
6. Regular sources of information
The customer register information is obtained from the customer in connection with training / projects.
For information about the newsletter and the guide that downloaded the guide, see the order form. The newsletter subscriber may at any time change or supplement the information contained in the link provided with the newsletter.
7. Regular disclosures and transfers of information outside the EU or the EEA
The contents of the Customer Register will not be disclosed outside the Story Machine.
8. Registry Protection Principles
All registry information is stored in an information system and is protected and located in a manner that prevents unauthorized access to the registry information. Only Anne Kalliomäki can access the information.
9. Right of Inspection and Exercise of Right of Inspection
With the signed letter, you will be able to obtain information about yourself free of charge once a year.
10. Correction of Information and Implementation of Correction of Information
You can correct your own information by contacting the registrar who will make the desired changes.
11. Any other rights
The data subject shall have the right to prohibit the controller